Take care of your colleagues:
- Stock our kitchen and coffee service
- Request services from our property manager
- Purchase phones for employees, and monitor usage of their voice and data plans
- Plan company events
- Assist to on-board new employees and help make them feel at home
Keep our office running smoothly:
- Feed our salt water fishes
- Maintain our office supplies inventory
- Choose and cultivate vendor relationships for all office services
- Create purchase orders for your area
- Distribute incoming deliveries and mail
- Send outgoing packages
- Greet visitors
- Type routine letters for the CFO.
- Support our sales team with reports and analysis from SalesForce CRM.
- Commitment to excellence in all you do
- 2 years’ experience in an employee-facing office service role
- Friendly professional demeanor with the ability charm all types of people
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, email, and web-based technologies
- Strong work ethic and discretion working with confidential employee and company information.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping or accounting principles is helpful
- A small company atmosphere with a unique blend of growth and maturity - we've been around since 1967 and have no plans on going away
- A talented group of smart, kind, and honest people with a range of experiences
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, and 401(k) with unlimited 75% matching on your contributions
- Free gym in building with showers and secured bike storage
- Chicago loop location within walking distance of all train stations
- We are an equal opportunity employer
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Compensation for this full-time position will include salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package. This position is based at our offices in downtown Chicago. You must be legally able to work in the United States. We are an equal opportunity employer.