Adobe InDesign Server
Server-Based Automation of InDesign Publishing
Automate Your InDesign Workflow
InDesign Server is designed to integrate with automated publishing and content management solutions, product information management (PIM) or digital asset management (DAM) software and workflow processes.
Using the same core technology as InDesign publishing software, InDesign Server automates the layout, composition and typography of documents for printing and online viewing. Developers can easily create programs that gather information from a variety of data sources and formats to create customized documents.
Available for Windows and MacOS, licenses are server-based, not user-based, making them inherently scalable. Output document type is up to you – INDD, PDF, EPUB, EPS, PostScript®, FLA, JPEG, HTML, SWT, IDML, InDesign snippets.
How our Customers Use InDesign Server
- Personalized marketing and advertising collateral
- Financial & bank statements
- Catalogs, brochures, newspapers and newsletter with curated content
- Retailers & franchises that need regional pricing & information
- Pharmaceutical labeling and medical device documentation
- Multi-language translations
- Used by OEMs as part of their own PIM or DAM software solutions programs