There are three major benefits of merging several PDFs into one file: easy content consumption & sharing, improved searchability, and workflow efficiency. Let’s take a look at why these can be beneficial to your document workflow.
Benefits of easy content consumption & sharing:
- It takes less time and effort for recipients to effectively consume content.
- Makes it easier and faster to attach all the content you need to share with fewer clicks. This helps avoid attachment quantity caps when sharing files over email.
- Makes content consumption easier to support consistent, long-term knowledge and skill-building, as well as retention.
- Lowers the likelihood that one or more files will be lost, deleted, or ignored
Benefits of improved searchability:
- A single PDF containing multiple sources can identify all instances of specific content in a single search, reducing the time it takes for someone to find exactly what they need in the document.
Benefits of workflow efficiency
- Saves time at the printer or scanner because you only have one file to print or scan instead of multiple files.
- Reduces complications and improves workflow efficiency.
See the benefits of merging PDFs in real-time by using our free Merge PDFs web service – no contact info is required. Want more customization options unique to your business or project? Try out our PDF REST APIs for more flexibility in your PDF merging options.