CFU Denmark integrates eBook platform READynamic™ into statewide education system, creating a modern learning environment for both teachers and students
Once CFU Denmark determined the type of eBook solution needed, they began searching for a partner. It wasn’t until a late night Google search led them to READynamic – a solution that included everything on their list, and much more. When they came across this eBook solution designed for education, they knew they had found what they were looking for. After a quick contracting phase, CFU began the transition of their educational materials to digital. READynamic was ideal and provided them with the following important features:
- It was easy for their teachers and students to use.
- CFU Denmark could act as the system administrator and easily enhance or add new educational content to pass to teachers.
- It provided all the formats that they identified during their assessment stage.
- READynamic offered single sign-on capabilities, ensuring user-friendly login process.
- It offered excellent audio capabilities.
- The search function was better than expected and netted outstanding results.
- Overlay content could be added to the text to provide enhanced content, including video clips.
- The software was easily translated to Danish to service their population.
CFU Denmark found the partnership with Datalogics to be a great match.
“We knew that Datalogics had been in the eBook technology business for a long time, and that they had the technical capabilities we needed to get this effort accomplished,” said Marcus Dietrich, Educational Project Manager, CFU Denmark. “Both parties knew this would be an extensive project, and that in order to be successful, it would require great motivation, support, and open discussion from both teams.”
Since the integration of READynamic into mitCFU, CFU Denmark has been able to equip their teachers with a digital arsenal of materials to use within their classroom. Students can interact with these materials - take notes, add comments, watch videos, take quizzes, and more – all on a personalized portal specific to them. In the future, they believe that this initiative will cut down on labor and the costs associated with delivering physical books to and from CFU Denmark’s campuses nationwide, providing an immediate ROI.
CFU Denmark has set the tone for what could be an excellent test case across Europe and beyond. With the addition of READynamic, they have successfully innovated their education system by supporting their teachers and students with an interactive, highly collaborative eBook tool.