We are looking for a motivated and experienced Data Analyst to join our Product Management team! In this role you will have ownership of data and reporting. If you are an analytical thinker comfortable working with and creating reports from multiple internal data sets, performing complex analysis, and effectively communicating insights and recommendations that transform results, we have the perfect fit for you!
- Manage and maintain data collection systems and data quality standards.
- Gather, maintain, clean, analyze, and interpret data from multiple data sets to identify patterns and trends that impact business outcomes.
- Create and distribute audience-specific data visualizations, reports, and dashboards for various stakeholders.
- Present data-driven and actionable recommendations to optimize consumer, product, and engagement experiences.
- Collaborate and communicate frequently with stakeholders and partners.
- Develop and present hypotheses and support testing to validate impact to business outcomes.
- Proactively explore and present data management techniques and market trends.
- Establish scalable operational processes that align with best practices in data collection and reporting.
- BA/BS Degree and 3+ years of data analysis and reporting experience required
- Experience acquiring, analyzing, and reporting using data to answer questions, identify patterns, and tell experiential stories required
- Excellent understanding of the data to outcome lifecycle and the ability to effectively tell the story through data collection, analysis, visualization, distribution etc.
- Experience creating initiatives to improve consumer experiences and behavior
- Software and document technology experience strongly preferred
- Database, Excel, SQL, Python, Google Ads and Analytics, and Tag Manager experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with senior leadership within the organization
- Entrepreneurial problem-solving spirit and successes working independently on complex projects involving multi-functional teams and stakeholders
- Project leadership and management required
- Experience as a champion of change and leader in continuous learning and improvement
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Monday.com, Slack, and Zoom
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Generous package of health care, dental, vision, and a 401K matching plan
- Tuition reimbursement for relevant coursework and opportunities for continued education and job training
- Healthy work-life balance
- Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
- Equipment provided to facilitate remote work
This position allows for remote work from anywhere across the United States; however, the team does meet weekly in our offices in downtown Chicago. Occasional travel and interaction with employees and clients may be required. Compensation will be based on experience and capabilities and includes a competitive package of benefits. Datalogics is an equal opportunity employer.
Fill out an application on Indeed and we’ll get back to you if you’re a good fit!