Datalogics, Inc. is a dynamic, fast-paced software company based in Chicago, IL. As an Adobe® Portfolio Company we are a leading source for Adobe PDF technologies and digital publishing solutions. With over 50 years in the industry, we support hundreds of customers worldwide who are using our technology in diverse applications, including Fortune 500 companies. We are dedicated to our people, believe employees are our most important investment, and we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join us.
As a Product Manager on our team, you will be responsible for product planning, execution, and communication throughout the product development lifecycle in alignment with strategic initiatives. You will be expected to gather, evaluate, and prioritize product and consumer requirements and work internally with engineering, sales, marketing and support teams to deliver external value and delight, and internal business enablement tools and artifacts. You will identify forward-looking innovations and maintain our standards of excellence as we support mature products.
Perks and Benefits:
- Generous package of health care, dental, vision, and a 401K matching plan
- Tuition reimbursement for relevant coursework and opportunities for continued education and job training
- Healthy work-life balance
- Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
- Equipment provided to facilitate remote work
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 or more years of experience in Product Management and/or Technical Product Management. Additional Product Management certifications preferred.
- Experience with software products and multiple software development lifecycle methodologies and management tools including the Atlassian suite.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and successes working independently on complex projects involving multifunctional teams and stakeholders. Document technology experience preferred.
- Ability to consume and analyze data to identify patterns, tell experiential stories, and inspire action.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate complex topics into clear business values and expectations.
- Experience as a champion of change and leader in continuous learning and improvement.
- Participate in value proposition research to validate market landscape, problems, and solution opportunities.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of product development lifecycle processes and standards.
- Maintain, manage, and contribute to data-driven product backlogs and plans.
- Use lean requirements gathering techniques, and know how to ask effective, direct and insightful questions.
- Create user-centric acceptance criteria to ensure value and delivery expectations are met.
- Collaborate to create product roadmaps and launch plans.
- Develop both high level and detailed project plans for various stakeholders.
- Plan and manage concurrent projects and schedules, and pivot to align with changing priorities and objectives when necessary.
- Communicate directly with stakeholders, multi-functional teams, consumers, and partners about our products and technologies.
- Oversees product and project milestones and report status/scope changes and critical metrics to all stakeholders.
- Influence multi-functional teams without formal authority.
- Lead efficient meetings, facilitate discussions, and ensure action items are identified and
Job Type: Full-time