Datalogics, an Adobe PDF and eBook technology company, is looking for a Product Manager to join our product team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience developing, managing, and executing a product roadmap for B2B technology products. This role reports to the Director of Product Management and is based in Chicago.
- Own the product roadmap, prioritization, value proposition, and product development lifecycle
- Distill rough product ideas to neatly define the scope and fit with the product roadmap
- Work closely day-to-day with engineering teams, including sprint planning and stand-ups
- Break the product vision down into detailed epics and user-stories
- Act as a leader in building awareness and understanding behind product strategy and experience
- Attend industry conferences, build relationships with vendors, and be the go-to person for product planning
- Develop business requirements, refined and validated with customers, prioritize conflicting work, and work within an Agile software development framework
- Oversee the success of implementations to help recognize new revenue
- Use measurements of product success (e.g. customer satisfaction, quality, time to market, etc.) to guide next steps
- Create excitement and shared success with the broader organization
- Work with cross-functional leaders to determine technology, design, and other resource requirements to execute and deliver on commitments
- Represent Datalogics at conferences, client meetings, user forums, etc.
- Participate in our content strategy, developing tools, writing blogs, developing and presenting products in webinars and at trade shows
- Organize and implement product launch plans in collaboration with Product Marketing
- See all tasks through to completion, consistently, with a high attention to detail
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Product Management
- Business acumen. Ability to see the big picture and think long term
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle within the agile development methodology
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to speak to, as well as influence, engineers, project managers, sales, corporate leadership, partners, and clients
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, and an awesome 401K match. You must be legally able to work in the United States. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time