I found below information on adobe pdf library website regarding supported platform. Would you help to confirm if PDF Optimzer is supporting Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, 7 and above?
Would you let me know where can I find such information.
The current release includes the following changes to the supported platforms. In version 18.0 and later:
- Windows 10 is the primary operating system for Windows platforms.
- The supported compiler for all Windows platforms is Visual Studio 2017(version 15.3.3).
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) is supported on 64-bit platforms.
- The supported operating system for Linux platforms is CentOS 7.3, with the Clang 3.9.1 compiler. The glibc version to be used is 2.17.
- The supported compiler for all Macintosh platforms is Xcode Developer Tools 8.2.1.
- Support for the following platforms has been discontinued:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 on 32-bit platform.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 on 64-bit platform.
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) on 64-bit platform.
Datalogics PDFL (& PDF Optimizer) supports Red Hat Enterprise 6 and 7 with a minimum gcc version of 4.4.
You can find more information here:
Please login or Register to submit your answer